It seems as if the new buzz-word in banking circles is “African Bank”, therefore it is most certainly worth your while to look into getting an African Bank Loan.
Why a loan with African Bank?
- African Bank Loans are available from an amount of R500 right up to R30 000.
- Everyone accumulates debt, and it is without doubt that we do not live in an ideal world, therefore it means that we all need to borrow money at some stage or another – and for those things that catch us unawares, a personal loan might just be the answer to your needs.
- The nice thing about African Bank Loans is that they are really quite accessible, with little fuss and bother.
- You can get a debit order personal loan which means that the amount repayable will be deducted automatically from your account each and every month.
- Interest rates are based on the profile of an individual where the borrower will be charged plus an initiation fee once the loan has been approved.
- There is a monthly service fee will be charged as well.
- The range of repayment of these loans is anything from three to 60 months for debit order payment options.
- You can also have your personal loan repayments taken off via the payroll option where your repayments will be deducted immediately from your salary or wages.
- If you do choose the payroll deduction method you could qualify for a loan of anything from R2 500 to R25 000, and have good interest rate charges which can be as little as 18, 5% per annum.
- Repayment on a payroll option could be anything from 12 to 36 months.
If you have run out of steam and find you are simply drowning in debt then African Bank Loans could well be the perfect and immediate solution to your money problems.