A Nedbank Personal Loan is a simple and affordable way to improve your life. You can now get a tailor-made loan with flexible options that will fit into your budget and your lifestyle.
Apply now and a Nedbank consultant will call you back right away, or simply do it yourself online.
Nedbank Personal Loan Benefits
- Get a Nedbank Personal Loan from R2 000 to R250 000
- Nedbank Personal Loan repayment periods are flexible – these range from six to 72 months
- Monthly payments are easy and are debited from your bank account every month
- You can now get the very best possible interest rate
- The application process is easy and straightforward – simply apply online
- Once the loan is approved the money will be deposited directly into your bank account
- It is compulsory to take out loan protection cover for death, disability, and retrenchment
- Nedbank Personal Loan Protection Insurance has been specially developed to help pay off your outstanding debt should you be unable to make your loan repayments
- Enquire about Nedbank Loan Insurance when you apply for your loan
- Nedbank has created a Personal Loan Calculator to help calculate your specific loan requirements
How to apply for your Nedbank Personal Loan
- You need to be permanently employed under a fixed term contract (this excludes individuals that are self-employed)
- Your net salary must be R3 500 a month and more
- Your salary needs to be deposited into your bank account electronically
- You will need to present your SA ID document or Smart Card ID
- You need your most recent payslips for one month or a letter of employment for contract workers
- You need to submit three months bank statements which reflect your salary. Should you bank with Nedbank, Absa Bank or Standard Bank Nedbank will arrange the bank statements on your behalf
- Proof of residence will be required – these include utility or other statements with your name and physical address included
- Take note – all loan applications are subject to final credit approval and terms and conditions as well as certain income criteria
The Nedbank Loan Calculator
With the Nedbank Personal Loan Calculator, you will get an indication of what you can afford to pay each month.
Simply type in the loan amount and the calculator will work out what your repayments will be. You can reset the calculator as many times as you please.